In order to keep your animals safe and also stay in accordance with state laws, we require the vaccines below for Boarding, Training, and Playcare. We cannot compromise on these requirements. We
are happy to explain the need for these vaccines, but we can not have exceptions. We also must have a hard copy of these vaccinations from your veterinarian that we can keep on file.
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvo)
- Please note that Bordetella is not part of a normal yearly shot
regimen and will need to be specifically requested to have your veterinarian administer
- All animals are required to be flea and tick free. If any parasites are found, treatment (at normal facility rates) will be performed for the health
of all our visitors.
- Q: Can I come out and take a tour of your facility?
- A: We welcome people to come in and tour our facility. We would appreciate that you contact
us and setup a time to come out and find out more about us. We have many appointments throughout our day between all of our services. We would like to be able to give you as much time as possible. We
also try to disrupt the dogs in boarding as little as possible. Calling ahead to schedule a time will help ensure that you get the most out of your visit and will help us to ensure that the animals
in our care are as calm and happy as possible.
- Q: When can I drop off and/or pick up?
- A: You are welcome to pick up or drop off at any time during our hours of
operation, but we do prefer an appointment or approximate time. This is to help your
check-in and checkout be as smooth and pleasant as possible.
- Q: Do I have to pay extra if I don't pick up first thing in the morning?
- A: No, our fee covers an overnight period. As long as you pick up during our hours of operation,
there is no additional charge.
- Q: What if I can't be there during your hours of operation?
- A: We have set up our hours to reasonably accommodate as many people as possible. At this time, we do not offer
after hours pickups or drop-offs.
- Q: What do I need to bring?
- A: The only thing we need you to bring is food for your dogs. We have bowls and blankets/cots.
If you would like to bring a blanket or toy, that is fine, we just caution that the item may not be returned in the same condition it was delivered. The dogs tend to have a little free time
when they are boarding and may find creative ways to use it.